Cause I's wicked,-I is, I's mighty wicked, anyhow, I can't help it,

Harriet Breecher Stowe-

Uncle Tom's Cabin


Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rita had surgery today. Her knee. So far this year she had a hysterectomy in May, left knee replacement July 19, both lenses in the eyes replace in August and today the right knee replaced. Her husbands health insurance will be lost to her next year. The divorce will go thru then, and she will be left with medicare. Good thing Elliot lives here with her, someone has to take care of her. He is a saint. Unfortunately, she will not do the same for him when he gets his liver transplant. Just a couple of days ago she said that he reminded her of Orlan. Elliot had a bout of confusion and she said she could'nt stand it, it reminded her of Orlan. Beotch. Now the husbands name is Bill. He didn't pay his TV and phone bill at the hospital the last time he was in so she can't get a phone. She was giving them hell over that when Elliot left tonight. They'll give her a phone within 24 hours. Mark my words.

Now I've mentioned 3 men in this little bit of time, she is 69, does this seem confusing? It will become clear. As her story is told. I'm afraid if others read this, they will have to hear my take on the whole situation. I wish I could leave it for others to figure out but it drives me crazy and I will have to vent!

You may think I'm as wicked as I believe she is, doesn't matter. If I don't express myself I will end up in prison or a psych ward.

No comments: